This micro e-learning programme consists of two modules aiming to increase awareness, knowledge, and understanding of bleeding disorders and their management by healthcare professionals who are the first to see women and girls with signs and symptoms of bleeding disorders.Upon completion of the two modules, you will:
- be able to recognise the signs and symptoms of bleeding disorders in women and be aware of their impact on the quality of life of women
- be able to initiate management of bleeding symptoms in women until specialist assessment is available
This course has been accredited by EACCME® for 1 ECMEC® (as detailed within the Introduction and Objectives below) and is is endorsed by the European Hematology Association (EHA) and the European Association of Paediatric and Adolescent Gynaecology (EURAPAG).
This e-learning course provides practical guidance relating to the use of thrombopoietin-receptor antagonists (TPO-RAs) in immune thrombocytopenia (ITP), including:
- When to initiate treatment with TPO-RAs in ITP
- The efficacy and safety profiles of current TPO-RA therapies
- Long term remission and tapering with TPO-RAs
This course has been accredited by EACCME® for 1 ECMEC® (as detailed within the Introduction and Objectives below).