This e-learning course discusses the therapeutic role of PARP inhibitors in prostate cancer.
Key topics include:
- PARP inhibitor mechanism of action
- Prevalence of DDR mutations in prostate cancer, and somatic and germline testing
- Recent clinical trial data and ongoing studies
- Efficacy and safety profiles of PARP inhibitors
- Combination therapies and strategies for overcoming resistance
This course has been accredited by EACCME® for 1 ECMEC® (as detailed within the Introduction and Objectives below).